Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited application forms for the recruitment of 110 posts by conducting Indian Forest Service Examination 2017 through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination – 2017. Eligible candidates may apply online from 22-02-2017 to 17-03-2017 till 18:00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below....
Total No. of Posts: 110
Name of the Exam: Indian Forest Service Examination 2017
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-32 years as on 01-08-2017 (He must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1985 and not later than 01-08-1996). Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC & for others as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, Interview/ Personality Test.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination have to Pay Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by Cash or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. No Fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 22-02-2017 to 17-03-2017 till 18:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before going to Apply Online candidates need to scan their photograph & signature in JPG Format.
2. Photograph digital size must be less that 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 140 pixel height by 110 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
3. Digital size of Signature must be less that 40 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 110 pixel height by 140 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
4. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
5. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
6. Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
7. Read the instructions carefully.
8. Fill all Mandatory Details.
9. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
10. Fill all the details regarding personal profile, contact details, age relaxation, qualification, experience, Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module
11. Candidates have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre & should upload documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Click on the submit button.
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications’.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online : 22-02-2017
Closing Date to Apply Online : 17-03-2017 till 18:00 hrs
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Cash : 16-03-2017 at 23.59 hrs
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Debit/ Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment : 17-03-2017 till 18:00 hrs
Date of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination : 18-06-2017
Date of Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination : December, 2017
For more details like click on the link given below.......