Indian Navy has given a notification for the recruitment of 108 Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz. General Service/ Hydro, Technical Branch (General Service) and Permanent Commission (PC) Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) entry vacancies in the Indian Navy for JAN 19 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible candidates (Unmarried Male candidates) may apply online from 05-01-2018 to 25-01-2018. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below....
Total No. of Posts: 108
Name of the Posts:
A. Executive Branch: 48 Posts
1. General Service/ Hydrography Cadre (SSC): 40 Posts
2. NAIC (PC): 08 Posts
B. Technical Branch: 60 Posts
3. Engineering Branch (General Service) (SSC): 27 Posts
4. Electrical Branch (General Service) (SSC): 33 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 02-01-1994 & 01-07-1999 (Both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the under mentioned disciplines from a recognised educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/ 7th semester in regular/ integrated course respectively. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Intelligence Test, Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 05-01-2018 to 25-01-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have valid email – id & scanned copies of certificates.
2. Log on to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
3. Click on Apply Online & log in your self
4. After log in Click on Current Opportunities & Click on Apply button.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use
Starting Date for Apply Online: 05-01-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 25-01-2018
For more details click on the link given below.....