Syndicate Bank has given a notification for the recruitment of 500 Probationary Officer posts for admissions to the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in MAHE & NITTE. Eligible Indian citizens may apply online from 02-01-2018 to 17-01-2018. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.....
Total No. of Posts: 500
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer
Name of the Category:
1. UR: 252 Posts
2. OBC: 135 Posts
3. SC: 75 Posts
4. ST: 38 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01-10-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, 03 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates & others as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University/ any equivalent with 60% of marks.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and/ or Group Discussion (GD).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.syndicatebank.in from 02-01-2018 to 17-01-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on through the website www.syndicatebank.in
3. Click on Announcements — Careers.
4. Select the desired post & Click Apply Online.
5. Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
6. Complete the login details if already registered candidates.
7. Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
8. Take print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee : 02-01-2018
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee : 17-01-2018
Last date for Printing your Application : 01-02-2018
Download of Call letter for Examination : After 05-02-2018
Date of Online test (Tentative) : 18-02-2018
For more details like reservation, category, instructions & other information click on the link given below.....