Name of the Exam: Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination 2016
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil) (Central Water Commission)
2. Junior Engineer (Mechanical) (Central Water Commission)
3. Junior Engineer (Civil) (CPWD)
4. Junior Engineer (Electrical) (CPWD)
5. Junior Engineer (Civil) (Department of Post)
6. Junior Engineer(Civil) (MES)
7. Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical) (MES)
8. Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract) (MES)
9. Junior Engineer (Civil) Farrakka Barrage (Project
10. Junior Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical) Farrakka Barrage (Project)
11. Junior Engineer (Civil) (Central Water Power Research Station)
12. Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Central Water Power Research Station)
13. Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) (Mechanical) (Dte. of Quality Assurance (Naval))
14. Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) (Electrical) (Dte. Of Quality Assurance(Naval))
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be up to 32 years for Post No. 01 to 04, between 18 – 27 years for Post No. 05 & 08, up to 30 years for Post No. 06 & 07, 09 to 14 as on 01-08-2016. Age Relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST & 03 years for OBC and Other relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Electrical or Mechanical Engineering for Post No. 03 & 04, Three years Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering for Post No. 05, Degree in Civil Engineering/ Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Passed Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying Sub Divisional-II of the institute of Surveyors (India) for Post No. 06 to 08, Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering for Post No. 11 & 12 from a recognised University/ Institute with relevant experience & other qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on exam, merit, documents verification & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan / Net banking and any credit and debit cards. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Physically handicapped and Ex Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 01-10-2016 to 28-10-2016 by 05:00 PM for Part I Registration & 31-10-2016 (03-11-2016) by 05:00 PM for Part II Registration.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
2. Log on through the website www.ssconline.nic
3. Select the desired post & Click on Apply
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online : 01-10-2016
Last Date to Apply Online for Part I Registration : 28-10-2016 by 05:00 PM
Last Date to Apply Online for Part II Registration : 03-11-2016 by 05:00 PM
Date of Computer Based Written Exam : 03-12-2016 to 05-12-2016
For more details like pay scale, grade pay, exam details, qualification, experience & other information click on the link given below.....