Indian Navy has given notification for unmarried Indian Male candidates for joining the Indian Navy in Naval Armament Inspection (NAI) Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course Commencing – Jun 2017 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible candidates may apply online from 19-11-2016 to 09-12-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below....
Name of the Scheme: Naval Armament Inspection (NAI) Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course- Jun 2017
Age Limit: Candidate age should be 191/2 to 25 years (Born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jan 1998).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess BE/ B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any one stream Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks till V semester.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected in two stages.
1. Satge I comprises of intelligence test, Picture Perception and Discussion test.
2. Stage II comprises of Psychological testing, Group testing, Interview and Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 19-11-2016 to 09-12-2016. After submission of application candidates must take print out of two copies of application form, one copy of duly signed Application Form, self attested photograph, attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/ years, super scribe the “Online Application No. __Application for Pilot/ NAIC Jun 2017 Course Qualification —— percentage ——%.NCC ’C’ Yes/ No.” on envelop and send to Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi – 110 023 on or before 19-12-2016.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
2. Click on ‘Permanent Commissioned Officer In Naval Armament Inspection Cadre – Jun 2017′.
3. Click on “Apply Now” —> “Proceed” & Fill all details carefully in the four step process and “Submit” the application.
4. After submission of application, an application number will be generated by the system, retain it.
5. Take print out of application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online : 19-11-2016
Last Date to Apply Online : 09-12-2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application : 19-12-2016
For more details like Pay Scale, Promotions, Allowances, Privileges, Duties and other information click on the link given below....