NHPC National Hydro Power Corporation , Himachal Pradesh has invited applications for the recruitment of 39 Apprentice Trainee in various trades for students of Himachal Pradesh Domicile.Interested candidates can apply before 31st January 2017.
NHPC Himachal Recruitment Details:Name of Post: Apprentice Trainee
Eligibility: 10th class, ITI, Diploma
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Total No. of Posts: 39 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NHPC RECRUITMENT:Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st January 2017.
Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th class standard examination board + ITI or 9th class or 10th class with Diploma in Pharmacy.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificate / mark-sheets from HSLC onwards and also caste certificate / registration certificate / experience certificate (Where necessary) send to the Senior Manager (HR), Parbati- III power station, Village Blhali, District Kullu, Himachal Pradesh on or before 31st January 2017.
Last date for the submission of application is 31st January 2017.
- Applicants who qualified in TET conducted for post-graduate teacher are only eligible to apply for the position of post- graduate teacher.
- Only Orthopedically im-paired tor have loco-motor disability can apply under physically handicapped quota of 3%.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from Assam public service commission website.
- Application received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the applicants and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the commission only shall be considered.