Syndicate Bank has given notification for the recruitment of 64 Specialist Officer vacancies in the various verticals/ Scales 2016 - 17. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-03-2017 to 14-03-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.....
Total No. of Posts: 64
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
1. Manager (Law): 12 Posts
2. Manager Credit (CA): 31 Posts
3. Technical Officer (Civil): 15 Posts
4. Technical Officer (Electrical): 06 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 35 years for Post No. 01 and 21 – 30 years for Post No. 02, 03 & 04 as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PWD Candidates. For more relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) for Post No. 01, Qualified Chartered Accountant for Post No. 02, B-Tech/ BE Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with minimum 50% aggregate marks (Minimum 45% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) for Post No. 03 & 04 .
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Test & GD/ Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates and Rs. 600/- (Intimation Charges + Application Fee) for all others including OBC candidates through online by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.syndicatebank.in from 01-03-2017 to 14-03-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & passward
2. Candidates log on the website www.syndicatebank.in
3. Click on Careers & Sect the desired post
4. Again click on Apply Online
5. Read all instructions login yourself & fill all the details
6. Check once before submit the form
7. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee : 01-03-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee : 14-03-2017
Closing Date for Editing Application Details : 14-03-2017
Last Date for Printing Your Application : 29-03-2017
For more details click on the link given below......
CLICK HERE FOR HOW TO APPLY