Indian Air Force has published a notification for the recruitment of Commissioned Officer vacancies for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) for Men and Short Service Commission (SSC) for Men & Women in Flying Branch under NCC Special Entry Scheme Course Commencing In January 2018. Eligible Indian citizens (Men & Women) can apply Online from 20-05-2017 to 15-06-2017. Other details like age limit,educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below....
Name of the Post: Commissioned Officer (NCC Special Entry Scheme-2018) in Flying Branch
1. Permanent Commission (PC) for Men
2. Short Service Commission (SSC) for Men & Women
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 20 to 24 years as on 01-01-2018 i.e. Born between 02-01-1994 to 01-01-1998. (Both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidate holding valid and current commercial pilot licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years i.e Born between 02-01-1992 to 01-01-1998 (Both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate, Graduation with minimum three year Degree course in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent and have passed Maths & Physics at 10+2 level or BE/ B Tech Degree (Four year course), have cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Stage I (Officer Intelligence Rating Test, Picture Perception and discussion Test) Test & Stage II (Psychological, Group Tests and Interview) Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.careerairforce.nic.in from 20-05-2017 to 15-06-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, Candidates should have unique E-Mail ID.
2. Applicants should log on to the website www.careerairforce.nic.in
3. Go to Candidates Login & Select the Flying Branch.
4. Enter the Login details if she/ he have already registered.
5. Click on the New Candidates for Fresh candidates.
6. Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
7. Check once before submission of application form.
8. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 20-05-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-06-2017.
For more details like salary & other information click on the link given below......