Indian Army has given notification for the recruitment of Army Educational Corps (AEC – 126) (Jan 2018) posts for married/ unmarried male post graduate candidates. Eligible candidates may apply online from 16-05-2017 at 10:00 hrs to 14-06-2017 at 10:00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below......
Total No. of Posts: 12
Name of the Post : Army Educational Corps (AEC – 126)
Name of the Subject:
1. MA/ M.Sc in English/ Geography/ Economics/ History/ Pol Science/ International Relation: 04 Posts
2. M.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Zoology/ Botany/ Geology/ Nano Science/ Computer Science/ Electronics: 06 Posts
3. Foreign language (MA in Chinese): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 23 - 27 years as on 01-01-2018 (i.e, candidates born between 02-01-1991 and 01-01-1995 both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MA/ M.Sc in English/ Geography/ Economics/ History/ Pol Science/ International Relation, M.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Zoology/ Botany/ Geology/ Nano Science/ Computer Science/ Electronics and Foreign language (MA in Chinese) with 1st or 2nd Division.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on medical exam, merit & SSB interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 16-05-2017 at 10:00 hrs to 14-06-2017 at 10:00 hrs.
How to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
2. Select the desired post in Officers Opportunities.
3. Read the Notification & Instructions carefully.
4. Click on Registration if he/ she would be new user.
5. Click on apply Online if candidate already registered.
6. Fill all the details in the application & submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online : 16-05-2017 at 10:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online : 14-06-2017 at 10:00 hrs.
For more details click on the link below.....