Indian Navy has given a notification for the recruitment of Sailor vacancies (unmarried male candidates) for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Feb batch 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22-05-2017 to 04-06-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.....
Name of the Post: Sailor for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Feb 2018
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 01-02-1997 to 31-01-2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer science.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 22-05-2017 to 04-06-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
4. Click on Apply Online & Read all instructions and login.
5. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use
Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-05-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 04-06-2017.
For more details like perquisites, promotion, allowances & other information click on the link given below....