State Bank of India (SBI) has given a notification for the recruitment of 554 Special Management Executive (SME) (Banking) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03-05-2017 to 18-05-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below....
Total No. of Posts: 554
Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officer (Banking)
1. Middle Management Grade Scale III: 273 Posts
2. Middle Management Grade Scale II: 281 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 25 – 35 years for S.No-1, between 25 – 40 years for S.No-2 as on 31-03-2017. Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer), 15 years for PWD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PWD (OBC), 10 years for PWD (Gen) candidates admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA (Finance) or equivalent Post Graduation Degree in Finance with adequate experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Online Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for General and Others & Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in from 03-05-2017 to 18-05-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Careers — > Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
10. Take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee : 03-05-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee : 18-05-2017
Last Date for Printing of Application : 02-06-2017
Date of Examination : 18-06-2017
For more details like reservation, experience, job profile & other information click on the link given below....