Indian Air Force has given notification for the recruitment Commissioned Officer posts for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying & Permanent Commission (PC)/ Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branches through Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – 02/ 2017: Courses Commencing in July 2018. Eligible candidates may apply online from 03-06-2017 to 29-06-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.....
Name of the Post: Commissioned Officer
Name of the Branch:
1. Flying (204/18F/SSC/M &W) 203/18T/PC/M 203/18T/SSC/M &W)
2. Ground Duty (Technical) 203/18T/PC/ M 203/18T/ SSC/M &W
- a. Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics)
- b. Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical)
3. Ground Duty (Non Technical) (203/18G/PC/M203/18G/SSC/M &W)
- a. Administration
- b. Logistics
- c. Accounts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 – 24 years (i.e candidates should be born between 02-07-1994 to 01-07-1998, both dates inclusive) for Sl No. 01 & 20 – 28 years (i.e candidates should be born between 02-07-1992 to 01-07-1998, both dates inclusive) for Sl No. 02 & 03 as on 01-07-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation with minimum three years Degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks, minimum 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.careerairforce.nic.in from 03-06-2017 to 29-06-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.careerairforce.nic.in.
2. Click on “Candidate Login”.
3. Click on “New Candidate” to start the Online Application process.
4. Fill all the five parts of online applications carefully including part 5 where you need to upload photograph, signature and thumb impression.
5. Submit the application and retain User Name and Password for future use.
Starting Date for Online Application : 03-06-2017
Last Date for Online Application : 29-06-2017
Date of AFCAT & EKT Exam : 27-08-2017 (Sunday)
Date of Course Commencing : July 2018
Last Date for Submission of provisional/ original degree certificate : 15-06-2018
For more details like qualification, height and weight, pay and allowances & other information click on the link given below....