(a) China Sea
(b) Caribbean Sea
(c) Coast of North-West Australia
(d) Gulf of Mexico
2. Which one the following layers of the atmosphere contains water vapour and dust particles?
3. Which one of the following has the highest wind velocity?
4. The atmosphere layer which reflects radio waves is known as
5. The order of the layers in the atmosphere, upward from below is
(a) stratosphere, Troposphere, Ionosphere and exosphere
(b) exosphere, Ionosphere, Troposphere and stratosphere
(c) Troposphere, stratosphere, Ionosphere and exosphere
(d) Troposphere, magnetosphere,stratosphere and exosphere
6. The thickness of the troposphere increases in
7. What is meant by the term cirrus?
(a) A loud cloud
(b) A rain-baring cloud
(c) A high cloud
(d) A hail- bearing cloud
8. Which of the following layers of atmosphere is thickest ?
9. In which layer of atmosphere do most weather phenomenon occur ?
10. Which one of the following is the correct sequence of cloud forms in ascending order of their heights from the ground ?
(a) Cirrus, cumulus, stratus
(b) cumulus, stratus, Cirrus
(c) stratus,Cirrus, cumulus
(d) stratus, cumulus, Cirrus