Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 45 Teaching & Non Teaching (Assistant Professor, Principal, Lecturer, Acharya, Research Officer, Manager, Deputy Manager, Superintendent & Other) vacancies under various departments. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 26-09-2017 till 11:59 PM.
HPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 45
Name of the Posts: Teaching & Non Teaching
1. Assistant Professor: 23 Posts
2. Principal: 01 Post
3. Lecturer: 02 Posts
4. Acharya: 05 Posts
5. Research Officer: 01 Post
6. Manager: 02 Posts
7. Deputy Manager: 02 Posts
8. Superintendent: 02 Posts
9. Assistant Director: 01 Post
10. Sericulture Officer: 01 Post
11. Deputy Director: 01 Post
12. Scientific Officer: 02 Posts
13. Project Officer: 01 Post
14. Environment Engineer: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18-45 years for S.No-3, 5, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14 Posts, 45 years and below for remaining Posts. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Possess recognized Medical Degree, Post Graduation degree or B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech or any other Graduation/ Post Graduation degree for S.No-1, Post Graduation degree in Ayurveda Science and 15 year experience for S.No-2, Graduation or Post Graduation degree in Ayurveda for S.No-3, Post Graduation Degree with NET for S.No-4, Master Degree and 2 years experience for S.No-5, B.E/ B.Tech and relevant experience for S.No-6, 7 Posts with adequate experience., For more information refer the Notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Screening Test/ written examination/ interview/ Personality Test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 400/- for General category & Rs. 100/- for S.C. of H.P./ S.T. of H.P./ O.B.C. of H.P candidates of HP through e-Challan at any branch of Punjab National Bank or through e-Payment option by using Debit or Credit Card of any Bank. No fee for Ex-Servicemen of H.P/ visually impaired candidates of H.P.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in on or before 26-09-2017 till 11:59 PM
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying Online, Applicants should scan their photograph & signature.
2. Log in through the website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
3. Click on “Apply Online —> “New User Sign up here”.
4. Fill all the details & Click on “Create User”.
5. Select the desired post & click on “Click to Apply”.
6. Fill all the details & Submit the form.
7. Take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-09-2017 till 11:59 PM