D. North America
2. What is the other name for equatorial rain forests?
C. Gran Chaco
3. Which one of the following is the largest country area-wise ?
4. The continent that has occupied the largest area in the equatorial belt is
A. South America
5. The continent having the largest rift valley of the world is
6. Which among the following is not a cocoa producing country
7. Cocaine is obtained from
B. coca shrub
8. Jarrah and Karri grow in
9. The Danube river has its source in
10. The boundary between Thailand and Laos is formed by