Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of 588 various posts in Branches included like Civil, Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication & Mechanical Engineering through Engineering Service Examination, 2018 (including PH (LDCP & HI )) on regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply Online from 27-09-2017 to 23-10-2017 till 1800 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below....
Total No of Posts: 588
Name of the Exam: Engineering Service Examination 2018
Name of the Category:
A. Civil Engineering (Category I)
B. Mechanical Engineering (Category II)
C. Electrical Engineering (Category III)
D. Electronics & Communication Engineering (Category IV)
Age Limit: Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 01-08-2018 i.e., he/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1988 and not later than 01-08-1997.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or degree/ diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/ College/ Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject or M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject or Master’s Degree in Science with Physics and Radio Communication or Electronics or Telecommunication as a special subject.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Personality Test.
Application Fee: Appplicants required to pay Rs.200/- through the following modes and Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
1. Pay by cash Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by cash Mode should print the system generated Pay in slip during Part II registration and deposit the money in any Branch of SBI on or before 22-10-2017 by 23:59 PM.
2. Net Banking Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by using net banking facility of SBI.
3. Online Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card on or before 23-10-207 till 18.00 hours.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates can apply Online form the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 27-09-2017 to 23-10-2017 till 1800 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
2. Candidates should have valid and active Email id.
3. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
4. Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
5. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
6. Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
7. System will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
8. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
9. Again Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
10. Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
11. Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.
12. After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online : 27-09-2017
Last Date to Apply Online : 23-10-2017 till 1800 hrs
Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash) : 22-10-2017 by 23:59 PM
Last Date for Fee Payment (Online) : 23-10-207 till 18.00 hours
Date for Preliminary Exam (Objective Paper) : 07-01-2018
Date for Main Exam (Conventional Type Papers) : 01-07-2018
Date for Personality Test/ Interview : November to December 2018
For more details like age, qualification, selection, fee, pay scale & other information click on the following link.........