Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for recruitment of 414 vacancies by conducting Combined Defence Services Examination (I)-2018. The Online Applications can be filled upto 04th Dec, 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below....
Total No. of Posts: 414
Name of the Examination: Combined Defence Services Examination (II) -2017
Name of the Course and Approximate No. of Vacancies:
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 145th Course commencing in July, 2018 [Including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders] : 100 Posts
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July, 2018 Executive (General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holdersv(Naval Wing)] : 45 Posts
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in August, 2018
i.e. No. 204 F(P) Course : 32 Posts
4. Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai—108th SSC Course (NT) (For Men) commencing in
October, 2018. 225 (including 50 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders for NCC Spl. Entry) : 225 (including 50 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders for NCC Spl. Entry)
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai—22nd 12 SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2018 : 12 Posts
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status :
(i) For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st January, 2000 only are eligible.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st January, 2000 only are eligible.
(iii) For Air Force Academy—20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2019 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st January, 1999 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1993 and not later than 1st January, 1999) only are eligible.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written examination and interview test.
Educational Qualifications :
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy : Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Fee : Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.upsc.gov.in” .
Last Date for Apply online : 04-12-2017
For more detail click on the link below...